Wednesday, February 24

Training Beginning!

So I received news yesterday that the PRIDE training will finally be kicking off in March! Foster parenthood, here I come!

I have a couple options, but my preference will be to do 6-hour sessions for five Saturdays so I can be done quicker... the issue is that I'm not clear whether the Saturday trainings begin on March 13th or March 20th (there was a typo in the announcement), and I've got a prior unbreakable commitment on the 13th in Morgantown (having a cavity filled before a live audience, to help a friend pass her dentistry boards).

If the Saturday option doesn't work out, it'll mean 10 weeks of 3-hour sessions on Tuesday nights... definitely not something I would look forward to, especially since they wouldn't begin until April. Still, if that's what it comes to, that's what it comes to. I'm committed to this. I already have the mattresses, after all!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! I know you are excited! So are we! The tooth thing sounds a little scarey though...

    ReplyDelete